I joked when I knew I was going to have 4 hours at Narita Airport that I’d have to find a hot chocolate to tell you about in Japan. I have never been to Japan before but have always wanted to visit so I was so excited to have a sneak peak at the airport. The airport is full of little stores selling beautifully packaged sweet treats made of red beans and green tea. I bought a few for my family and then proceeded to the lounge. I was so lucky to have access to the Japan Airlines Lounge on [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Hot Chocolate Chocolate Cortes, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at 11th Street Diner, Miami, USA
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!