Today is my first day in Vietnam and what better way to start the trip than with a hot chocolate. Because of the French influence in this beautiful country, I am expecting some interesting hot chocolates on this trip and this first one certainly did not disappoint. After a breakfast of wonton soup and fresh fruit, we sat at the bar/café in the Lobby of the Legend Hotel in District I. It is Sunday and the place is quite busy. Many locals have come to the hotel to eat brunch and use the pool. The bar/café is pretty quiet, but [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- How to Spend a Few Hours in Undredal and a Hot Chocolate at Kaffe Undr...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Hot Chocolate on Qantas Flight, somewhere over the Pacific, Australia
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!