Drive for a few hours down the Glenelg Highway from Ballarat, and you will reach the town of Dunkeld. As quaint as Dunkeld is, with its quiet little main street and stunning views, you could easily miss it, or just drive through it on your way to the Grampians National Park, But Dunkeld just so happens to be home to one of the best restaurants in Australia. Blink and you might miss the spaceship shaped old Royal Mail Hotel as you drive down the main street. The restaurant in this now luxury hotel has two chefs hats from The Age [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!