Paynesville is a pretty little town with really nice harbour and like most coastal towns the population swells in summer with holiday makers then lays almost dormant all winter long. Being the middle of summer Paynesville was very busy. The car parks were filled with cars, the boardwalk packed with people and the docking areas busy with boats. We had some really good fish and chips along the main street (a couple of times), an incredible vanilla slice, and one shop was so popular that we had to wait almost an hour for our food. But the real reason we visited was to see the koalas. Yes koalas, those little [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!