Last year I was lucky to be able to spend an incredible week with all my friends and family in the beautiful region of Tuscany in Italy. We rented a house and for 7 days just took it all in; the food, the wine, and yes, the hot chocolate. A trip early on to the supermarket to buy basics for the house is where I bought a little box of Cameo Ciobar hot chocolate. I drank all of it that week but kept one little pouch of powder to savour on back at home. A few days ago while cleaning [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Seriously Good Pizza and a Hot Chocolate at The Forge Pizzeria, Ballar...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
- A Hot Chocolate and Lunch at Big Sur Bakery and Restaurant, Big Sur, C...
- A Love Letter Dandelion Chocolate, San Francisco, USA
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!