I haven’t had much luck so far with hot chocolates in Texas, and in particular Houston. They usually range from mediocre to some of the worst hot chocolates I have had ever, anywhere. That is….until now. Today I had a hot chocolate somewhere along the highway between Houston and Dallas which easily rates as one of my favourite hot chocolates of all times. We were driving along the rode from Dallas to Houston on a Saturday afternoon. The TX-6 state highway doesn’t make for the most scenic drive in Texas, but somewhere right in the middle is the gorgeous town [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!