Across from a very large church and the courthouse is a pretty green park with a water fountain in the middle. Right next to the water fountain is this little chocolate shop. As I have mentioned before there are lots of chocolate shops around Pau most of which don’t serve hot chocolate. But this one had a few little tables and chairs outside. Promising… I ask inside and not only do they serve hot chocolate but they serve a whole selection of them and in various sizes. There is the natural hot chocolate but you can also get it flavoured [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Meet the Maker – A Chat with Xocolatl, Melbourne, Australia
- A New Yorker in Melbourne – Hot Chocolate at Bowery to Williamsb...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- A Visit to Papiroen, the Ultimate Food Truck Destination and a Hot Cho...
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2016 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!