I’ll start off by staying this was a terrible hot chocolate, really terrible. It is in competition for one of the worst hot chocolates I have ever had (and one of the most expensive relatively speaking, at 4$!). I don’t know if I was expecting to have a good hot chocolate this morning, it would have really been the icing on the cake, but regardless I had to order it because I wanted to be able to tell you about stunning Halong Bay. Halong Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site off the coast of Vietnam, which encompasses an area [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Seriously Good Pizza and a Hot Chocolate at The Forge Pizzeria, Ballar...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
- A Hot Chocolate and Lunch at Big Sur Bakery and Restaurant, Big Sur, C...
- A Love Letter Dandelion Chocolate, San Francisco, USA
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!