We only had two hours to explore Canberra on our drive back from Sydney towards Melbourne. Over the years I had heard many stories about the capital city, not very many of them complimentary. I remember reading a travel book where one author wrote that when he arrived in Canberra for the first time and couldn’t find anything exciting happening or anything interesting to see, he ended up going to the nearest pub and got drunk. So my expectations were not particularly high. But he was wrong, Canberra was a very pretty city and at least today, everything was buzzing. It [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- How to Spend a Few Hours in Undredal and a Hot Chocolate at Kaffe Undr...
- Hot Chocolate on Qantas Flight, somewhere over the Pacific, Australia
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!