It was raining again this morning. It hasn’t stopped raining since we arrived in Australia a week ago. Apparently they haven’t had much rain at all around here either, that is, until we arrived. Perhaps we should get a thank you letter from the people of Australia. We brought the rain ….. In return, Australia has given me some nice hot chocolates to warm me up after being damp constantly. This morning’s hot chocolate was found in the beautiful town of Tilba. Tilba is a little bit like a dream, the kind of town you see in movies but don’t [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- How to Spend a Few Hours in Undredal and a Hot Chocolate at Kaffe Undr...
- Hot Chocolate on Qantas Flight, somewhere over the Pacific, Australia
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!