I mentioned in an early blog that on this trip we had a hard time finding accommodation for the two nights. In the end we found a really interesting and unique option: an old train. The property used to be known for its gardens, and many of the locals we spoke to still remember way back when they would pay an entrance fee to visit the once beautiful gardens. Today the gardens aren’t quite up to their former glory, but nicely surround all of the accommodation options. We had a few trains to choose from including the “Port Fairy Flyer [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!