Summer holiday in Australia is not a time to wing it when it comes to accommodation. If you want to be near the coast, which is where everyone else wants to be understandably, you better have already reserved in advance. We decided to plan a 2 night/3 day trip from Melbourne just after New Years day, down through Mortlake and Tower Hill to Port Fairy and then back to Melbourne stopping at Warrnambool. I spent a lot of time trying to find accommodation for us. Clonmara Cottages was one of the places I contacted but unfortunately they had no rooms left. But after [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Knife, Fork, Spoon and a Hot Chocolate, Ballarat, Australia
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!