Today I was one of over 5 million tourists and pilgrims to visit the town of Lourdes each year. Yes, 5 million. Lourdes is a famous little place because of 14 year old Bernadette Soubirous who, back in 1858, saw a vision of the Virgin Mary in a cave (she saw the vision 18 times actually). It then became a centre for pilgrais. Now there are so many visitors each year, that Lourdes actually has more hotels per square kilometre than any place in France other than Paris (270 hotels). It was obviously low season when we went because not [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- How to Spend a Few Hours in Undredal and a Hot Chocolate at Kaffe Undr...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Hot Chocolate on Qantas Flight, somewhere over the Pacific, Australia
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!