Carmel is a beautiful little town. It is obviously a playground for the rich and famous that live in the mansions surrounding the town (and in the charming little hobbit like houses dotted around town). It is also known for being full of artists, writers and poets. Clint Eastwood is also its mayor. The town is just a short drive away from Monterrey. Although you need to pay a little bit to access the road, the 17 Mile Drive between Carmel and Monterrey was beautiful, with lots of stunning stops to admire perfect beaches and wildlife on one side, and [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Knife, Fork, Spoon and a Hot Chocolate, Ballarat, Australia
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!