A few years ago I visited Bouchon Bakery in New York City, and had a hot chocolate there . Today I had the chance to visit the original Bouchon Bakery, opened by Chef Thomas Keller in 2003 in Yountville in Napa Valley. The Bakery is just a block away from his very famous restaurant, The French Laundry, and originally the bakery was opened to provide beautiful bread for his restaurant but it unsurprisingly took on a life of its own. This one is clearly on all visitors to the area’s list of things to do, as the line up went [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Knife, Fork, Spoon and a Hot Chocolate, Ballarat, Australia
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!