First protected in 1864, Yosemite National Park is 1,200 square miles of deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, vast wilderness areas and some pretty large wild beasts. Yosemite is stunning. All the famous landmarks are famous for a reason, the rock formations, half dome, cathedral Rocks. Stop to walk around the Majestic Yosemite Hotel and plan as much time in the park as you can. Believe the hype and enjoy the pictures. We stayed in Wawona at the Big Trees Lodge because there was nothing else available in the park. Staying at Big Trees Lodge was one of the [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Knife, Fork, Spoon and a Hot Chocolate, Ballarat, Australia
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!