The scenic drive from Santa Fe up to Taos is magical. The landscape turns from red rocks to green forests and snow capped mountains, all within the space a couple of hours. We passed through villages with a feel of Old Spain, some known for their wood carvings, others for their numerous artists. And then, at the end of the road, is Taos, a blend of Hispanic, Native American and Western Ango cultures with a hint of Wild West. Taos Pueblo, just outside of Taos, is a series of houses build during AD 1000 with no energy or running water, [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!