Bastrop is a small town right on the banks of the Colorado River near Austin. It was named a Distinctive Destination in 2010 by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, in recognition of the City’s work to preserve its historic character, promote heritage tourism and extend its welcome. We visited recently, and found that it does all that so well. Bastop is really cute. Not only does the city have more than 100 historic homes, most of them beautifully restored, but the main street is straight off a movie set. In fact several movies were filmed here including the original [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Seriously Good Pizza and a Hot Chocolate at The Forge Pizzeria, Ballar...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Hot Chocolate at Koko Black, Melbourne, Australia
- How to Spend a Few Hours in Undredal and a Hot Chocolate at Kaffe Undr...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!