Boerne is a German Hill Country Town in Texas. It isn’t easy drinking hot chocolate when it is 35degrees Celsius outside, especially if you choose to drink your hot chocolate while sitting outside. But at the Bear Moon Bakery just looked so cute and since Boerne (pronounced Bernie) is a charming Hill Country Town, sitting outside was part of the experience. It is a lazy Sunday and everyone is out enjoying coffees and brunch, many while reading newspapers or catching up with family members. The table next to us has two good looking labrador’s taking up pretty much the whole [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!