Texas is one strange place. I have lived in and travelled to many places around the world, and my first experience of living in the US is in Texas - trust me it has been a huge culture shock. It's true that everything is bigger in Texas, but it goes beyond that. Many things are upside down, backwards, in fast forward or just plain wacky. But the one thing that Texas does better than anywhere else in the world, the thing going for Texas in my food lover eyes is BBQ. Oh not, this ain’t no put some meat on a little [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Seriously Good Pizza and a Hot Chocolate at The Forge Pizzeria, Ballar...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
- A Hot Chocolate and Lunch at Big Sur Bakery and Restaurant, Big Sur, C...
- A Love Letter Dandelion Chocolate, San Francisco, USA
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!