I hear about Geelong constantly at home because my husband is a supporter of the Geelong Football Club (the greatest Australian Rules Football team of all apparently). I half expected the whole town to be painted white and blue (it isn’t). While passing through on the way down to Anglesea, we headed straight to the waterfront to the Geelong Boat House to grab some lunch, which is located in a 100 year old barge right on the water and opened in 2012. It has all the fish and chip options you would expect. Blue grenadier, whiting, calamari rings, lemon pepper squid, dim sims, big boxes [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Hot Chocolate from Cameo Ciobar, Tuscany, Italy (made at home)
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Welcome to Valladolid – Hot Chocolate at Fabrica de Chocolate Ar...
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!