They call them leafers, the thousands of tourists and locals who drive through Gatineau Park from the end of September to mid October every year. They come up in bus and car loads, holding their cameras tightly, ready to take pictures of the plentiful views of stunning multicoloured autumn leaves. I am back in Ottawa often, but I realized this is the first time in many many years that I am here for the changing of the leaves. We got here probably on the best weekend too. (Again I know I am posting this a bit late, I had so [...]
A bit about me…
Subscribe via Email
- Chocolate and Mezcal – Hot Chocolate at Que Bo!, Polanco, Mexico...
- Welcome to San Juan – Hot Chocolate Embajador, San Juan de la Ma...
- Knife, Fork, Spoon and a Hot Chocolate, Ballarat, Australia
- The Centre of All Things Chocolate – Hot Chocolate at La Soledad...
- Hot Chocolate at Said, London, United Kingdom
Around the World
Please do get in touch! giselle [at] ultimatehotchocolate [dot] com
© 2012-2017 Ultimatehotchocolate.com All rights reserved. No part of the content (photos, articles, etc.) can be reproduced without written permission. Just ask!